HOW MUCH DOES A MOVE OUT FLEA TREATMENT / SPRAY COSTS?
The average cost of a rental property move out flea treatment in Jacksonville, North Carolina is about $65 $95.00 (based on an average size house of 1500 – 2000 sq. ft.)
Fleas will lay 40 to 50 eggs per day.
A female flea can consume 15 times its body weight (in blood)
The average flea will live 2 to 3 months.
Just one flea can become 1,000 on your pet and in your home in only 21 days.
Fleas are parasites, and feed on blood.
MOVE OUT FLEA TREATMENT
Before your pest control technician arrives, please be sure to follow the instructions below for the best chance of getting rid of your fleas in one treatment.
- Clean all floor surfaces, including carpets, vinyl, and hard wood floors.
- Vacuum wood and tile floors with special attention to grooves and cracks, and then mop them afterward.
- Vacuum and/or mop basement and garage floors.
- Seal the vacuum cleaner bag in a plastic bag and dispose of it outside, and thoroughly rinse out any mops that you used. (Fleas can hide in them!)
- Remove all human and animal bedding on the day of the treatment,
- If we will be treating your yard, mow the lawn and clear it of pet and children toys and other items, especially in and around the doghouse or other areas that your pets frequent.
- Right before the treatment, cover fish aquariums and turn off the air pumps.
- Remove all pets from home for three to four hours.
frequently asked questions
Should carpets be cleaned before treatment? Yes,
How Long should we be away from our home during treatment? Two hours
Does anyone have to be home for the flea treatment? No, we can leave paperwork on kitchen counter top. We will need access code to gain access.
Move out flea treatment – Jacksonville, NC
Professional pest control and flea treatment to eradicate a flea infestation in your home.
Tag: Jacksonville, Richlands, Camp Lejeune, Swansboro, Hubert, Maysville, North Carolina NC.